» Guess who's back?
by Goetia Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:45 pm

» Santa is here!
by Santa Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:26 pm

» Tabrynth; Projection
by Khrona Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:25 pm

» Been dead for a minute
by Scathan Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:30 pm

» The Killer Of Red (Potential Rank Up?)
by Goetia Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:44 pm

» Random drop-off
by Goetia Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:21 pm

» Tabrynth; Image
by Khrona Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:14 am

» Tabrynth
by Khrona Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:12 am

» Khrona
by Khrona Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:54 am

» The Favor
by Dizzy Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:57 pm

» Powers *^*
by Dizzy Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:49 pm

» Child Of Prophecy
by Dizzy Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:17 pm

» A child of darkness
by Scathan Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:51 pm

» The Approver
by Scathan Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:28 pm

The Time Has Come

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Time Has Come

Post by Goetia on Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:30 pm

"My feat! My Ideal! Know the true purpose of my birth! This planet will be reborn! All life will become the past! Sing your praises. My name is Scathan! Human Order Incineration Protocol, King of All, Scathan!"

The incantation was complete and from the plane, he was within came a seering beam of energy that would tare through the plan and fire out of the summit itself and right into the atmosphere and into space, passing all the planets and making its way out of the very Galaxy itself. Once the beam was outside the Galaxy Nova within, it exploded causing a massive shockwave to be sent all the way back to the planet itself. The blast was so powerful that it literally created a new Galaxy upon its exploding.

"I shall never be caged again! I AM THE SCATHAN!"

He shouted to the very heavens themselves as he stepped out from within the plan he was banished to. His very presence shook both the very fabric of reality and the planet itself. It was as if everything was shaking all at once at the same time; that's just how much force he was exerting without even knowing it. However, this version of Scathan was drastically different from the one everyone else knew and looked different as well.

(Ref)

"......."

Now free from that prison, he placed his hand up into the air and from it fired millions and millions of black energy projectiles that would scatter the moment they came out; these projectiles would seek out and kill everything that lived, they would erase everything that was no matter what it may have been. This was the Human Extinction.

(Skip to 0:47)

Simultaneously he would use the darker half of his body to release black beast upon the world as well and their purpose was to seek out and kill anything that managed to survive the first attack.
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Time Has Come

Post by Scathan on Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:40 pm

It wouldn't be that long before the actual Scathan showed up and witnessed what he could only describe as tragic and heartbreaking. He just stood there and looked on, he couldn't believe what he was seeing; it was like looking at himself and that's when he realized it.

"It can't be! I sealed you away..How are you even here and how do you possess a physical form?"

Scathan was speechless a the moment as he looked on at his very own darkness.
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:36 pm

"So you've finally shown yourself or have you been here the whole time? Either way, you know that there's nothing you can do to stop me, there's nothing anyone can do to stop this from happening. I'm going to destroy this world and remake it in my image for I am the true Scathan! I am the one who will bring forth a new dawn of MAN!"

He said as he lowered his hand and stopped firing the projectiles since by now every last person on the planet was dead and those who managed to live were going to be dead soon enough. Scathan was just about ready to put an end to everything there was, all he needed was his other half.

"Since there's nothing you can do, why not join me and together we can reshape the planet in our image! Don't you hate not being able to help people even though they clearly need it!? You're a God among men, so why do you lessen yourself!"
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathan on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:07 pm

"You act as if saying that will make me join you. I will not! I will not aid in killing or destroying this world, but what I will do is stop you right here and now!"

Scathan said as he started to power himself up to the limit. He was not about to sit back and watch this go down because it high time he stepped in for once in his life. So with that being the case he snapped his finger and in doing so caused a wave of energy to fly out towards the other version of him.

Once that was done he would make his move in a flash and appear in front of the other him and using his hand he would start to erase the other version of him from reality itself.

"This is where you die."
Scathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:41 pm

"I think not...The one who's going to die is you sadly."

Scathan was not going to be erased because he couldn't be erased since he existed everyone at the same time so trying to erase him was pointless, but what was going to happen was Scathan was going to absorb his other side and become one once more.

"For someone that knows everything, I'm sure you saw this coming, which is why you tried this futile attack in the first place."

After that, he would take his other halfs hand and would instantly absorb him into himself without question. There wasn't much that could be done at this point since without the other half the Scathan everyone else knew was a lot weaker than before, but the half that he split from him was far stronger since he was the darker half.

"Now that I am whole, I shall bring an end to this world and all life in general. The Time of Crowning has Come, He is the One who Begins All! Grand Marble!"

(New look ref)

Now that he was whole, Scathan unleashed his fullest power and at that very moment he destroyed the universe itself and would start to remake everything once more. (As in the whole Universe itself) Now with no life at all, Scathan created a Marble; which was a realm that existed outside Omniverse itself and existed in a world within itself. (That includes any and all universe regardless of where they are) Once he recreated the universe, he recreated everything and everyone before the demise, but they wouldn't remember anything prior to the end and new beginning of the universe.

So everyone would go on about their days as if nothing happened at all. However, there was one massive landmark and that was the white area that Scathan made for himself, but he himself would never go there since it wasn't needed. Though the area did contain one chair with ten rings; for what reason was unknown to everyone but himself.

(Ref)

Now that everything was within the Marble he would let life go on as he saw it should and the way he wanted it to. There was now nothing wrong with the planet and there was nothing wrong with anyone, everything was good in Scathan's eyes.
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top