» Guess who's back?
by Goetia Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:45 pm

» Santa is here!
by Santa Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:26 pm

» Tabrynth; Projection
by Khrona Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:25 pm

» Been dead for a minute
by Scathan Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:30 pm

» The Killer Of Red (Potential Rank Up?)
by Goetia Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:44 pm

» Random drop-off
by Goetia Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:21 pm

» Tabrynth; Image
by Khrona Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:14 am

» Tabrynth
by Khrona Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:12 am

» Khrona
by Khrona Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:54 am

» The Favor
by Dizzy Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:57 pm

» Powers *^*
by Dizzy Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:49 pm

» Child Of Prophecy
by Dizzy Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:17 pm

» A child of darkness
by Scathan Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:51 pm

» The Approver
by Scathan Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:28 pm

Guess who's back?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guess who's back?

Post by Dizzy on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:26 pm

After her little trip to the islands and her little scrap with a few people Dizzy had finally made her way back to the Rat Hole with the head of the Kraken that she didn't remember killing, but she'd surely take the credit for it since whoever did kill it left it there and that's all she cared about. So once she made it into the actual town, she came to a stop and just stood there by the head waiting for people to gather and hear how she killed it and so she could gloat about it and do all of that good stuff.

"Well guys look and behold what I have brought you! I am indeed the best there is here and the best there will be hahahahahaha!"

Dizzy wasn't the one to brag too much, but this was just something she couldn't pass up and she had to do what she had to do to show that no one was better than her; since she had done something no one else could do or ever do in the history of the tribe.

"I am the best Rough Rider!!!!!"
Dizzy

Area Location : Unknown~

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who's back?

Post by Goetia on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:19 pm

Once Dizzy made it back she was greeted like usual and once the eyes picked up on the thing she was carrying with her everyone started to gather around and point at what they saw.

"Look at that."
"I can't believe she did it."

Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy on Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:34 pm

"Your eyes ain't lying hahaha! I did it, I killed the best and brought you its head as proof! I am indeed a Rough Rider!"

Dizzy was super happy to have all the attention on her and that she was finally being seen as one of them and not the outside child that was brought it; this was indeed the best day of her young life or as far as she could remember anyway. She waited for the leader to show up to see what she'd done and she couldn't wait to show her mom and be praised and all that stuff.
Dizzy

Area Location : Unknown~

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:45 pm

Once enough noise was made and enough people gathered around the area, it would get the attention of the leader of the riders and he himself would start to make his way over to the site and take a look at what was going on.

Once he made his way there he came to a stop and just looked at the head and then at Dizzy and back at the head once more and smiled a bit. It was the first time he'd seen something like this and boy was it a fresh dose of good in his cup.

"Wel kid look at you huh. Big shit on the block."
Goetia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top